Monday, May 18, 2015

May 11, 2015

Dear Family,
That was awesome yesterday! It was so good to see all of you! I told the German family you guys said thanks and they said it was no problem and we are welcome anytime. Also, Elder Frickey was done Skyping he just never came and got me.
The Langner's
I don’t really know what to say this week! On Saturday we went to a member’s house and he had a missionary and his wife over from about 5 years ago. That was really fun talking with them. Afterwards, the member guy’s wife came home and I introduced myself and she did too and then she just said I am inactive. haha  I didn’t know what to say because she seemed really grumpy, but later she started sword fighting Elder Frickey and told him to kill her husband and they could get married. haha. It was super weird but funny.
The language from Jena and Hagen is not too much different they just pronounce stuff is a little different. I haven’t noticed too big a difference. Well I hope you had a good Mother’s Day mom! Go shoot some bunnies or something with your new gun!
Me writing to you
I put a couple pictures in the drop box. Not too much happened this week so I didn’t get too many pictures.

Love Devin 

No comments:

Post a Comment